3rd Annual Conference
Corporate Data Protection and
marcus evans the leading conference organiser aiding business leaders to mitigate business risk.
This premier marcus evans conference presents cutting edge methodology, schemes and practices to maintain the highest standards in data protection and privacy.
The increasing risk from hackers, fraud and sophisticated online scams and corporate pressure to be financially stringent leaves no room for a lax data protection plan. In this current economic climate, it is now more important than ever for companies to stand guard against data breaches.
- How to effectively comply with legislation difficulties in multiple jurisdictions
- Reduce the risk of incurring costly non-compliance fines
- Create a sound data protection and privacy framework to ensure information is safeguarded
- Defeat the rising threat of hackers, scammers and data hijackings
- Best practices for establishing data ownership in cross border transfers
- Optimise client loyalty and trust through the implementation of paramount privacy practices
- The latest technological tools and methodology practices for flawless data protection
Learn from Key Practical Case Studies:
- What the European Privacy Association forecasts for the future of internet security
- ABN AMRO’s use of IT to facilitate a flawless data protection strategy
- To encorporate a holistic approach of data protection and privacy strategy from Air Products and Chemicals
- Microsoft’s experience in creating a trusted privacy enhanced internet
- The possible US models of privacy oversight from the US Department of Homeland Security
- How Barclay’s Wealth ensures compliance in Pakistan, Argentina, the Pacific and other emerging markets